Dominant regional entertainment and lifestyle center in Southern Oregon combined with a thriving Safeway/Rite Aid daily needs component.
- The Village (the pedestrian plaza), an exciting, entertainment-oriented environment for people to gather, shop, and dine is now completed!
- New restaurants (with outdoor patios) and shops, reconfigured landscape & hardscape, and new signage graphics, providing unique tenant branding options.
- Cinemark’s theater is the largest movie theater in Southern Oregon (15 Screens) and has completed a top-to-bottom remodel, adding luxury recliner seating and new food, beverage and alcohol service.
- Prominently located off Interstate 5 and spanning an entire block, the property is straddled by Medford’s main Biddle Road and Crater Lake retail corridors.
- New dynamic signage program, including an iconic 75-foot +/- building tower sign, visible from 1⁄4 mile+ on the I-5 freeway.
- High traffic counts: 50,000+ ADT (I-5 Freeway) and 53,000+ ADT (streets).
Building Area: 420,000 SF
Parking Spaces: 1,988
Parking Ratio: 4.73:1,000 SF
New Anchor: Up to 90,000 SF +/-
Pad: 4,500 SF +/-
Shops: 1,000 – 20,000 SF +/-
Restaurants, offices, and medical uses allowed
For all leasing inquiries, please contact us and one of our leasing specialists will follow-up.
David S. Goldman
LBG Real Estate Companies 310.235.0444 x1